What is A2 milk?
Amlaan brings pure A2 milk, from desi Gir cow.
Pure, delicious milk from desi Gir cows that produce only A2 protein milk.
The difference is subtle but essential. Regular milk mostly contains A1 protein which may cause uneasiness and according to some studies, can increase the risk to many diseases.
Amlaan’s pure A2 protein milk is gentle on sensitive tummies and less likely to trigger symptoms associated with milk intolerance. A2 protein is similar in structure to human milk which is why it’s naturally more digestible than A1 milk. Research shows that A1 protein milk causes many digestive issues. Moreover, A2 milk is high in Omega 3 & 6, Vitamins, Calcium, Minerals, Iodine, Magnesium, antioxidant Beta-Carotene and many more.
We are reviving desi Indian breeds such as Gir cows who produce 100% A2 milk unlike regular hybrid cows which produce a mix of A1 and A2 protein milk. We ensure the best care for our cows to bring naturally delicious milk to your table.
The Milk that you consume regularly!
- Your everyday milk comes from a variety of sources. To know you’re drinking healthy milk, you need to know the source of your milk.
- Milk from a local vendor is quite likely to be adulterated.
- Regular milk comes from hybrid cows which produce milk rich in A1 protein.
- A1 protein causes uneasiness and is difficult to digest.
- A1 protein increases the risk of type-1 diabetes and that of coronary heart diseases.
- Regular milk comes in unhealthy plastic or glass packaging.
- Many dairies use drugs to increase the milking capacity of cows.
- After milking, it reaches to you in some days whereas Amlaan gives farm fresh milk.
- Milk is pasteurized or standardized killing many probiotics.
Why Amlaan A2 Milk ?
Commercialization has invaded the natural ways of growing anything. Amlaan intends to bring those days back, when things were done with love and patience. We are nurturing our desi Gir cows with utmost care to make them feel at home once again. We strive to give more people the pleasure of enjoying the nutritional goodness of their real delicious milk. For a high protein diet, A2 milk from Gir cows is indispensable for all age groups.
At Amlaan Dairy Farms, our cows are tended to, in accordance with health guidelines and precautions. They live a relaxed life and eat the best of food so that only the purest milk, high in nutrition, reaches you. By automating the milking process, we avoid any pain or contamination by human touch. The milk is transported to your houses in insulated, refrigerated vehicles and reaches your doorstep within 24 hours of milking, keeping the purity and freshness intact. Open a pack and relish the fresh taste of Amlaan A2 milk.
Benefits of Amlaan A2 Milk
From the Blog
India is the largest milk producer in the world. With a total production of 156 million tonnes, somewhere along the road, India has learned to milk more. We now export and produce more milk than the entire EU combined.Read More
The body goes through innumerable physical and hormonal changes during pregnancy. The weight increases and by the time you give birth to your infant, your blood volume increases up to 60%.Read More